How to solve a pangram puzzle:
A crossword in which every letter from A - Z appears at least once in the solution grid. An A - Z bar under the grid keeps track of which letters you have used.
- Click on a clue with the mouse to highlight the clue and the relevant answer squares in the grid
- Click in the grid with the mouse to highlight the answer squares for the grid square you have clicked on. The relevant clue will also be highlighted.
- If you click on a grid square that is in both an across and a down answer, click on the square again to toggle between the down and across run and clue being highlighted.
- With a square highlighted in the grid, you can use the up, down, left and right arrows to move around the grid. When you enter a letter in a square, the solver will move to the next letter in the answer automatically, where relevant.
- To quickly move from answer to answer, press tab. This will move you to the next across clue, if you are currently on an across clue, or the next down clue if you are currently on a down clue. If you reach the final across clue, you will move to the first down clue, and vice versa. Press shift and then the tab key whilst shift is still held down in order to go in the other direction (eg move to the previous across or down clue, not the next one).
- The current clue is shown in pink at the bottom of the grid.
- When you enter a letter in a square the letter is crossed off in the A - Z bar at the bottom of the grid that helps you keep track of which letters you have placed
- Use 'show solution' if you give up to show the solution.
- Use 'check solution' to see if you are correct so far.
- Click 'reset' to reset to an empty grid, or to your most recent saved position if you have loaded a saved grid.
- Click 'turn ON show wrong moves' to show wrong answers as you make them.
- Click 'save position' to save your current position.
When you finish a puzzle you will be given the opportunity to mark it as completed, rate and comment on it.